flatpak-docs: german translation

Markus Richter semanticdesign at mailbox.org
Thu Oct 26 12:14:06 UTC 2017

hello.

I have made a pull request for the german translation for flatpac-docs
2 weeks ago.

I don't want to push anything, cause this is my first contribution to
the project in general. and i am only a translator …

i could imagine there is now a lot of trouble and there is always so
much to do, but is there a possibility that this will be published next
to spain and french translation?

does it make no sense at this point of time, cause there is a version
upgrade? and also there is a split between flatpak and flatpak-builder?

is there something else i have to do?
that i could do?
optimize something?
find somebody for a review?
or should i wait some time and stay relaxed?

best regards
markus

--
Markus Richter | Semantic Design