unistall flatpak

Henry Woy refftan at mail.ru
Mon Apr 23 11:43:28 UTC 2018

Hello,
I was referred from "opensubtitles" to install "opensubtitles uploader". I was diverted to this site:
https://github.com/vankasteelj/opensubtitles-uploader/releases/tag/2.2.0
My Kaspersky virus scanner popped up red screen saying it has malware.  i did not trust the judgement and choose to ignore.
The flatpak has been installed following the installation of the uploader itself.
It destroyed the usage of VLC and would not allow to open any .srt subtitles.

I contacted the fellow and receive quite arrogant if not rude response. It might be because he simply was not conversant enough with English, I prefer to believe.
I could not remove that uploader at all until i installed "synaptic package manager". I removed it with no problems.
Then i used the  synaptic manager to install VUZ (torrent software). It returned an error as per snapshot attached.
It points out to that chap i installed the uploader from and your flatpak that i did not intend to install in the first place.

I am asking for help to remove you product and possibly help to remove his doings, please.
Please, help as i am using ubuntu 16.04 LST  hardly 2 months only.
Looking forward to your replay.
Regards
Henry