Okular can't see printers

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 07:05:24 UTC 2018

okular is sandboxed, so has not network support. You can override this
with something like
 flatpak override --share=network org.kde.okular
However, a large point with flatpak is to run sandboxed, which seems
especailly important for an application like okular.

There is a printing portal that should allow full printing even when
sandboxed. I'm not sure what the status of using the printing portal
from Qt is at the moment though.