Can I back up and restore all the cached resources ?

Yi-Soo An yisooan.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:06:37 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I wonder I can back up and restore all the installed user resources in
.local/share/flatpak such as gnome sdk, docs and so on on my host with
just copying and pasting to another host which is in the same arch.

Currently, I am organizing an event about GTK+. However, I don't want
attendees to feel such a pain by downloading a kind of huge sized SDK
which is about at least 2GB. So I am looking for the ways in fast that
attendees can install these kinds of resources. If the way described
above is possible, I will copy all the resources and paste into their
host machine via USB devices.

Best regards,
Yi-Soo An