LBRY app installation problems

Dennis Worthem dworthem at mykolab.com
Sat Dec 22 20:14:18 UTC 2018

I was attempting to install LBRY using Flatpak:

1. If I search on the flatpak web site for  'LBRY' I find it at
https://flathub.org/apps/details/io.lbry.lbry-app

2. From the install button I can download the flatpakref file from
https://flathub.org/repo/appstream/io.lbry.lbry-app.flatpakref into
directory 'lbry'.

3. I run from the command line: "flatpak install
lbry/io.lbry.lbry-app.flatpakref"

4. I get the following response:

"Installing: io.lbry.lbry-app/i386/stable
Warning: Can't find dependencies: No entry for
app/io.lbry.lbry-app/i386/stable in remote summary flatpak cache
Installing: io.lbry.lbry-app/i386/stable from flathub
error: No such branch 'app/io.lbry.lbry-app/i386/stable' in repository
summary"

What am I doing wrong?

The command line "flatpak remote-ls flathup" returns a list with no
io.lbry.lbry-app in it"

Please help.

Dennis