Requesting Information about Flatpak.

Strider S stridersts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:04:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm new to Flaptpak. I discovered it recently. I feel that it's really to
install an app and your repositories are huge. I love Flatpak.

Except for one thing!!!

I have a simple problem with Flatpak, why are your apps so fucking *HUGE*??

I have a limited internet connection and the speed of my internet sucks.

So I can't waste my precious data on apps which are available in way less
size, through various other platforms(apt, launchpad, snap).

It would be great if you were to display the download size the app would
take or the size that Flatpak needs to download before installing.

Please enlighten me on the *HUGE *sizes your apps come in.

Also, I'd suggest you guys display the download size on your webpage.

Regards,

Strider