Help needed - Flatpak setup instructions

Allan Day aday at gnome.org
Wed Feb 21 15:59:25 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Jakub and I have been working on new Flatpak setup instructions [1] for
flatpak.org, and we need some help filling in the missing pieces.

Specifically, we need to know the situation regarding the GNOME Software
Flatpak plugin for the following distros:

 * openSUSE
 * Arch
 * Debian
 * Solus
 * Alpine
 * Mageia

We need to know whether these distros use GNOME Software, if the plugin is
installed by default, and if it isn't, what the correct command is to
install it.

Does anyone who's familiar with these distros know?

Thanks,

Allan
--
[1]