Open Cascade Module

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Wed Feb 28 14:20:47 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-02-28 at 15:12 +0100, Martin Marmsoler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create a flatpak package for horizon https://github.com
> /Murmele/horizon.
> A dependency of horizon is open cascade, but if I build the flatpak
> package, I get the following error:
>
> "CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:36 (file):
>   file cannot create directory: /usr/local/share/oce-0.18/src/OS.
> Maybe need
>   administrative privileges."
>

> oce.json modul:
> {
> 	"name": "oce",
> 	"modules":[
> 		"glu-9.0.0.json",
> 		{
> 			"name": "oce01.8",
> 			"buildsystem":"cmake",
> 			"sources": [
> 				{
> 				"type":"git",
> 				"url": "https://github.com/tpaviot/oce.
> git",
> 				"tag": "OCE-0.18.3"
> 				}
> 			]
> 		}
> 	]
> }
>
> How do I add opencascade?

You'll need to pass the necessary flags to cmake to make it install in
the correct location. As cmake doesn't offer that as a standard
(compared to autotools' --prefix for example), the flag to pass will
depend on the module itself.

Looks like "OCE_INSTALL_PREFIX" is what you need to set in your
definition.

Cheers