flatpak internship opportunity

Nuritzi Sanchez nuritzis at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Jan 11 23:10:19 UTC 2018

Hey Justin,

As Allan said, we're really excited that Disney has this internship
available! We are hoping to have a few flatpak-related projects and events
of our own soon and it'd be great to know if Disney would be interested in
participating. Are you the main contact for any flatpak-related things?

A few of us will be down in Pasadena soon for SCALE 16x. If you'll be in
SoCal in early March, it would be great to meet you in person to learn more
about Disney's needs and explore how we may be able to collaborate. I'm
including Sri and Michael here too, who are helping with some of the
flatpak-related events we are doing this year, like a hackfest and a
conference. Getting more robust documentation for making your first flatpak
contribution is one of the things we'd really like to see in the next few
months, and we have many other things we're working on too from a
community-building and adoption standpoint. We were actually hoping to
connect with someone from Disney, so it's really opportune that you reached
out to the list :)

Best,
Nuritzi

--