flatpak internship opportunity

Nuritzi Sanchez nuritzis at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Jan 12 20:27:12 UTC 2018

Great! I think at least a couple of us would be able to meet before or
after SCALE. We'll touch base with you again once we figure out our travel
plans. We'll also be running a GNOME booth, so I'm sure we'll see you in
the expo hall at some point.

Re: Pixar -- a few of us are based in SF, so could meet the Pixar team
sometime locally if they're interested. Feel free to pass along my
information if you think they'd be interested. The best email to reach me
for this kind of stuff is nuritzi at gnome.org.

I'll be in touch again soon. Have a great weekend!

*Nuritzi Sanchez*  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless <http://endlessm.com/>