Documentation updates

Simon McVittie smcv at collabora.com
Fri Jan 26 12:54:47 UTC 2018

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 10:54:59 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> This week I've ported some of the pages from flatpak.org to docs.flatpak.org.

If this is the same thing as https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak-docs/
please could you put a copyright notice and license grant on it?
At the moment it's "all rights reserved", and you can't really make
assumptions about the license under which you receive contributions
if the license of the upstream project is unspecified.
<https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak-docs/issues/49>

It would be good to do this sooner rather than later, so that it only
needs to be approved by a few copyright holders.

If more of the reference documentation is moving into that repository,
I'd like to ship a copy in Debian, so that a version of Debian that
contains Flatpak 0.10.x will also include contemporary documentation (even
if flatpak.org has moved on and now documents 0.12 or 1.0 or something).
Other long-term-stable or "enterprise" distributions might well want
to do the same.

Thanks,
    smcv