where should I put my config file?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mon Jul 9 06:35:29 UTC 2018

Hello,

to adapt to flatpak, I need to set a configuration file to indicate path to
media files. This file should be in /etc on a classical distribution.

It seems that I can't write to /etc (I can do it in the manifest, but the
file is not there after building).

Is there a way to write persistently to /etc, or should I modify my
software to check /app to find configuration file?

I'm excluding putting my config in $HOME on in xdg's config directory,
because I'll probably have to give access to host's $HOME for some features
(like file sharing).

Thanks
Goffi