Building an app in travis

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:05:15 UTC 2018

On 31 May 2018 at 23:28, James <purpleidea at gmail.com> wrote:
> use --unshallow.

Closer, but then:

>From /build
* [new ref]         origin/master              -> origin/master
* [new tag]         fwupd_0_1_2                -> fwupd_0_1_2
fatal: ambiguous argument 'master': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.

i.e. flatpak is still trying to checkout the "master" branch as the
branch is unspecified in the manifest. What I think I need is an
option for the "git" source of "disable-updates" or something like
that. Basically a --disable-updates switch that's just for this one
module, not everything.

Richard.