flatpak-builder and stdin input

John Stebbins JohnAStebbins at jetheaddev.com
Thu Jun 21 20:38:05 UTC 2018

I'm creating a flatpak bundle for an application that runs a script during it's build process which queries for a
response using the bash "read" command.  "read" returns immediately without any input being given causing the script and
build to fail.  Does someone know why this would happen?

I can patch around the issue easily enough, but for future reference I would just like to know what causes this and
whether there is a way to allow for user input during the build process.

--
John      GnuPG fingerprint: D0EC B3DB C372 D1F1 0B01  83F0 49F1 D7B2 60D4 D0F7