I need a "simple" buildsystem.

John Ramsden ramsdenj at riseup.net
Sun May 13 21:49:45 UTC 2018

You can just write build commands. If you don't have any files, you don't need any sources. You could just write the entire script as build commands.

Here's an example module

"name":"example-simple-setup",
"buildsystem":"simple",
"build-commands":[
  "./setup_script.sh",
  "install -Dm644 your_script.sh /app/bin/your_script.sh"
],
"no-make-install":true,
"sources":[
  {