Flatpak in Ubuntu

Andrew Hayzen ahayzen at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:17:18 UTC 2018

Hey,

I assume that you are running Ubuntu 17.10 or lower? As this is a bug
in the ubuntureviews module of gnome-software [0] which I fixed here
[1].

It should be fixed with gnome-software 3.28 in Ubuntu 18.04 as detailed
in [0].

Note that this error can be safely ignored (although it is irritating
:-) )

Please let me know if it is not fixed in Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-software/+bug/17210
49