Fwd: VirtualBox/setuid binaries

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:14:43 UTC 2018

IIRC portable services also work on plain directories. Could it maybe run
on an OSTree checkout of the runtime and the app?

Though there's still the part about the portable service sandbox being
pretty different from bwrap... I think I wanted to try also added a static
bwrap and modifying the services to redirect through that binary, though I
never really got anywhere with that.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else