Need some help with extensions

Daniel Kasak d.j.kasak.dk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:37:22 UTC 2019

Hi all. I'm doing the final piece of work to split some commercial
code off our main codebase, ready for an initial open-source release.
I need some help with extensions. I've:

- added an [Extension] section to the metadata file of the main repo
- created a new flatpak repo, and added an [ExtensionOf] section to
its metadata file
- built the commercial repo and pushed it
- installed the commercial repo

When I start the main app, the extensions don't appear in my nominated
directory. If I launch bash in the commercial app ( ie flatpak run
--command=bash <app name> ) ... I see my /app/extensions directory is
populated.

I guess I'm missing something? I don't suppose there is an example of
extension use, split across multiple repositories?

Dan