Show ACTUAL license in output of "flatpak remote-info" or on flathub

Jorge GarcĂ­a jgarciao at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:48:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

>I want to know what the actual license is instead of knowing only the fact
that its a "Free" license.
>(I am talking about all flatpaks, not just these two) Is it MPL 2, GPL 3
or something else?

I was just working on this yesterday (finishing a PR by Dafnik). This is
how it will work:

   - Proprietary Apps: just show Proprietary (example: Spotify
   <http://45.55.104.129/apps/details/com.spotify.Client>)
   - Open source apps with short license value: show the license(s)
   (example: GIMP <http://45.55.104.129/apps/details/org.gimp.GIMP>)
   - Open source apps with long license value: show dialog (example:
   Darktable <http://45.55.104.129/apps/details/org.darktable.Darktable>)

It's already working in the dev server (you can try it using the above
links) and it will be in production in the near future

Regards,
Jorge