2 machines, 1 flatpak working, other not

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:20:29 UTC 2019

Thanks!
I think this may point to the problem:
flatpak update --appstream
Updating appstream data for remote fedora
Updating appstream data for remote flathub
Error updating: Error updating appstream2: Unable to load summary from
remote flathub: GPG signatures found, but none are in trusted keyring;
Error updating appstream: Unable to load summary from remote flathub:
GPG signatures found, but none are in trusted keyring

Know how to fix this?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM Jorge GarcĂ­a <jgarciao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can obtain more info about the remotes with the -d flag
>
> $ flatpak remotes -d
> Name                                Title                 URL                                         Collection ID Priority Options
> fedora                              -                     oci+https://registry.fedoraproject.org      -             1        system,oci
> flathub                             Flathub               https://dl.flathub.org/repo/                -             1        system
>
> Also you can run this command to "refresh" the remote information:
> flatpak update --appstream
>
> Finally, you can get a list of the contents of the remote. This should return a long list of apps and runtimes
> flatpak remote-ls --system flathub
>

> I hope you find what's not properly working.
>
> Regards,
> Jorge
>

> On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:01 PM Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> No both machines are x86_64

>>> Are machine architectures different?  E.g. is the second machine running
>>> a 32-bit OS?
>>>
>>> Marius Gedminas
>>> --
>>> I heard the story of an assembly programmer who put several ret instructions at
>>> the end of a subroutine... and more, for longer subroutines, because of
>>> "momentum".
>>>         -- 9ren on reddit

Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it