Why people don't install Flatpak?

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:02:14 UTC 2019

> On the other hand, look at Snapstore, which take a small amount of RAM
and memory. And does everything that your software does.

BTW: snap has long way to match the technology of flatpak when you compare
apples to apples, check this old article
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/06/gnome-platform-snap-development

in most cases you misinterpret the numbers (by counting the file sizes
multiple times, despite that flatpak has de-duplicated them)

> There must be some ways to make Flaphub smaller.

for QT non-KDE apps I believe the answer is yes,