Language support

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Thu May 23 12:37:06 UTC 2019

Alexander,

I understood completely and sorry for all the noise.

Thanks to your explanation, I was able drastically eliminate possible
causes for this long-standing issue, which enabled me to figure out
that appstream is set to ignore translation strings that are equal to
the original one -- reason why some translations doesn't show up,
including 'sv'. For reference, Boxes's maintainer Felipe Borges made a
PR in appstream-glib that hopefully fixes it:
https://github.com/hughsie/appstream-glib/pull/307

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle