Research for app purchases

Dan Nicholson nicholson at endlessm.com
Tue Nov 19 02:46:07 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 3:28 AM Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've started doing some research on support for purchases/donations,
> and I plan to start writing the code for the lowlevel parts of
> this. There is an initial proposed desing document written by Damián
> which I'm using as a base:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zE_QbB6mtdhjH5bsFdf9kPrYvjKAMBRl4uSRYDt-BqQ

Given that https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/pull/3167 is getting
polished and has begun to deviate from that document, I was wondering
if we wanted to move the specification somewhere else. Like the
flatpak-docs repo or flatpak/doc? I don't think a formal spec is
needed, but there are several pieces that need to coordinate for this
feature.

--
Dan