flatpak portal example on github

Winnie Poon winniepoon_home at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:53:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

i'm trying to find a simple example on github that uses the flatpak portals, mainly i'm interested in portal interface to access a particular file (rather than doing --filesystem=host) and also access just the usb device  (rather than --devices=all).

Can anyone point me to a simple example with above info?

I found this example.  Is there another similar/simpler one?
https://github.com/matthiasclasen/portal-test/
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/4834845?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/matthiasclasen/portal-test/>
GitHub - matthiasclasen/portal-test<https://github.com/matthiasclasen/portal-test/>
portal-test. A simple test application for Flatpak portals.. The portal interfaces are defined in xdg-desktop-portal.. A GTK+ implementation can be found in xdg-desktop-portal-gtk.. To use this test, first install the SDK:
github.com

Thanks so much

Winnie