Flatpak installation

William Traub1 william.m.traub at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 01:15:32 UTC 2019

Dear Flatpak,
I have been trying to install Flatpak on my Chromebook Linux terminal but
this code keeps coming up.  I'm very new to this and I need assistance.
 *sudo apt install flatpak*

*Reading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency tree       Reading state
information... DoneSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that
you haverequested an impossible situation or if you are using the
unstabledistribution that some required packages have not yet been
createdor been moved out of Incoming.The following information may help to
resolve the situation:The following packages have unmet
dependencies: flatpak : Depends: libappstream-glib8 (>= 0.6.1) but it is
not installable           Depends: libgpgme11 (>= 1.1.6) but it is not
going to be installed           Depends: libostree-1-1 (>= 2018.9) but it
is not going to be installed           Recommends: p11-kit but it is not
going to be installed           Recommends: xdg-desktop-portal-gtk but it
is not going to be installed or
 xdg-desktop-portal-backend*
*E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.*
Sincerely,
Bill Traub