Flathub's future

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 16 12:17:15 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:58 PM Robert McQueen <ramcq at gnome.org> wrote:

> Done!
>
> On Mon, 2020-03-16 at 12:54 +0100, Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Hi Robert,
> > Could you please enter your preferences?
> >
> > People have been reaching out wondering about the preferred time
> > already.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Aleix
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:08 PM Aleix Pol <
> > aleixpol at kde.org
> > > wrote:
> > > Hi Robert,
> > > Welcome back!
> > >
> > > Here's a doodle, added an assortment of times to make sure we all
> > > can join.
> > > https://doodle.com/poll/qgfx8cc4birackqn
> > >

> > > I suggest having the call here, it's what's worked better for the
> > > LAS
> > > meetings lately.
> > > https://opentokrtc.com/room/flathubs-vision
> > >

> > > Aleix
> > >
> > > On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 5:35 PM Robert McQueen <
> > > ramcq at gnome.org

Hi all,
Let's do it then between 12pm and 1pm CET on Wednesday 18th.

We can have it here:
https://opentokrtc.com/room/flathubs-vision

Agenda, as discussed before, I'd suggest having as discussed above:
- Vision
- Governance
- Funding model

If there's anything else to include that it's big enough for the rest
of us to prepare it would be good to know in advance.

See you soon!
Aleix