Struggling adding a dependency

biggaz biggaz at runbox.com
Sat May 23 20:47:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks ever so much for that pointer. It did indeed get me started. I
think I am now building Boost, but getting stuck with the actual
library I want. I've added this to the App.json ...

        {
            "name": "restc-cpp",
	    "buildsystem": "cmake",
            "sources": [
                {
                    "type": "url",
                    "url": "https://github.com/jgaa/restc-cpp.git"
                }
            ]
        },

Then I am trying something along these lines reading the docs ... is
there some sort of macro for telling it where to find the headers and
shared libraries within the flatpak filesystem?

restc-cpp_inc = include_directories(MACRO?'/restc-cpp-2/include/')
restc-cpp_lib = static_library(MACRO?)
restc-cpp_dep = declare_dependency(link_with : restc-cpp_lib,
  include_directories : restc-cpp_inc)

Many thanks for any help.

Gaz