Flatpak's LibreOffice install missing hyphenation package

André Luiz Duarte de Queiroz andre.luiz.d.queiroz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:18:02 UTC 2021

I have LO installed through Flatpak, and it runs fine. But I do have a
Multilanguage system, including Arabic language (my usual locale is
Portuguese_BR). I've got recently a warning from LO Writer that "Arabic
hyphenation package" is missing... I understand the due package would be
LO' Arabic locale package, "libreoffice-l10n-ar.deb", which isn't hard to
find at common repositories of my Distro (MX Linux) and/or others, although
not always the latest version (btw, that's why I chose to install LO
through Flatpak instead from MX'S Repos!), but I don't know how to select
and install *locales files* in Flatpak. How can I install this package in
particular, and from where?!...
Can I download a version compatible (7.1.1.2) package
"libreoffice-l10n-ar.deb" from any repository and use it into my Flatpak
install?... How?
Thanks in advance!

André Luiz D. Queiroz.'.