[Fontconfig] RE: Problems going from RH8 to RH9

Jonathan W. Smith jonathan.w.smith at att.net
Fri Apr 11 00:30:44 EST 2003

I did not get your original reply right away because I opted to receive
posts in Digest format.

Yes, by removing that parameter, the command worked. For nearly 40 seconds,
a long list of fonts scrolled past. It did not hang anywhere, i.e., there
was a normal completion returning me to the command line.