[Fontconfig] render/xrender/xft on HP-UX -> Thanks Noah!

Noah Levitt nlevitt at columbia.edu
Sun Apr 20 03:42:29 EST 2003

Thanks for the feedback!

I am surprised to see that you took a different approach for
extutil.h and region.h in your patch. They should both be
installed in /usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/. Keith said
that xfree86 doesn't install them by default, though, which
is why we stuck them in cvs.

Does your HP-UX machine have /usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/region.h?
If so, I might get rid of the local copies of both headers,
since I haven't actually come across anyone who doesn't have
them. Unless Keith vetoes of course.

Noah