[Fontconfig] minor problems with build of fontconfig 2.2.92

Tim Mooney mooney at dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak.edu
Wed Dec 10 13:13:33 EST 2003

I used to have a login for fontconfig's bugzilla, formerly at
http://fontconfig.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla.cgi , but that URL no longer works
and I can't find anything either on freedesktop.org or in the source for
fontconfig on where to report bugs.  That information should probably
be in the README and/or in a ``BUGS'' file.

The problem I noted with 2.2.92 is that the generated man pages for
fc-cache et. al. are not included in the distributed tar-ball, but the
`all-am' Makefile target depends on them.  If you don't have `docbook2man'
installed, the build or install will error out since the man pages don't
exist and there's no way to generate them.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney at dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak.edu