[Fontconfig] Release 2.2.1
keithp at keithp.com
Tue Jun 10 04:46:32 EST 2003
There were a couple of small fixes pending on the 2.2 branch, so I packed
things up and tagged 2.2.1.
Here's what's in ChangeLog:
2003-06-09 Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>
* Tag version 2.2.1
* add patch from HEAD to fix optimized path in FcLangSetIndex
2003-04-30 Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>
* Typo in bitstream foundry name
2003-04-24 Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>
* Eliminate italic_angle check for PS fonts
2003-04-23 James Henstridge <james at daa.com.au>
* doc/fontconfig-devel.sgml: close the <para> element.
* doc/fcpattern.fncs: close the <para> element.
* doc/func.sgml: close the <refsynopsisdiv> element.
2003-04-22 Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com
* Update autogen.sh to work with newer automake versions
* Handle pattern elements moving during multiple edits
More information about the Fontconfig