[Fontconfig] cutting down the size of fonts

Peter Gasper pgasper at designadvantage.com
Tue Jun 24 00:43:26 EST 2003

Well, I have these large font directories and I have no idea where to
start cleaning out unneeded fonts. I could just start deleting files,
but I don't imagine thats the best way to go about it.

So what is the proper way to remove fonts (their files) from a system
which has fontconfig and freetype?

thanks.

Peter Gasper <pgasper at designadvantage.com>