[Fontconfig] max_cmd_len not set?

Gordon Scott gordon.scott at gscott.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 20:15:55 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm presently trying to install fontconfig and, on my system at least,
max_cmd_len does not get set in libtool. As a hack, I've simply set it
to a sane value at the start of the file.

Also on my installation, the whole of the docbook stage fails,
presumably because my docbook version is out of date. Is there a quick
way to circumvent this as I'm pstill trying to get anothert dozen
packages installed and running and I really don't want anyu more
variables.

The OS is SuSE 7.3.

I can supply more information if requested.

Thanks,
	Gordon
--
Gordon Scott	Gordon at gscott.co.uk		  http://www.gscott.co.uk