[Fontconfig] Bold Font replacement

=?big5?q?Ka=20Kit=20Hoi?= algerhkk at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Mar 10 22:17:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I am a Chinese user. As the Dynafonts I used in Chinese does not have bold style, so that fontconfig cannot return a bold font when the application request a bold style of the same font (I already added them in alias serif). My fc-list of the fonts look like.

DFPHeiLight\-B5:style=Regular
DFPHeiBold\-B5:style=Regular

Although they are different ttf, actually the second one is the bold version of the first one. Is that any way so that, for example, when a application requests a "serif" font in lang zh, return the first one, when it request a bold "serif" in lang zh, return the second one?

Thanks,
Alger Hoi

我的驕傲(容祖兒),左鄰右里(李克勤),你最紅(Twins)...
過千首手機鈴聲 點Ring都得