[Fontconfig] Re: Fontconfig performance question.

Krzysztof Dabrowski brush at pol.pl
Mon May 12 19:48:55 EST 2003

Dnia poniedziałek 12 maj 2003 11:48 am, Juliusz Chroboczek napisał:
> KD> Correct me, but the whole idea of the cache is to save it locally
>
> Think about font directories mounted over NFS.

we are not saving fonts. We are saving a data-structure dump separaterly for
each user in HIS home directory and by design it should not be available to
anyone.

Kris
p.s. and i do not think about modyfying the configuration file and even
current caches - i want something above that - full fontconfig configuration
structure dumped do disk so we do not re-create it on every run.