[Fontconfig] FontConfig Errors

Viraj Chatterjee viraj_chatterjee at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 22:42:14 EST 2004

LANG is en_US.UTF-8 and so are the rest of the LC_
variables, however, I've noted that the error doesn't
change if these are changed to let's say LANG=C, or
something else.

Also, the error goes away if I set the following
environment variable, GDK_USE_XFT=0, though
understandably.

I'd like to mention here that the binary for the
executable has been made using GTK+ libraries built
with the enable-xft option OFF, and I'm trying to run
the executable on a system that has GTK+ rpm's that
have a linkage with Xft and fontconfig. Though, I'll
be surprised if this should matter.