[Fontconfig] Fontconfig or FreeType broken (was Re: Build Issue)

Frédéric L. W. Meunier lists2 at pervalidus.net
Tue May 4 07:06:17 EST 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Jeff Prickett wrote:

> ../src/.libs/libfontconfig.so: undefined reference to `MAX'
> ../src/.libs/libfontconfig.so: undefined reference to `ABS'
> ../src/.libs/libfontconfig.so: undefined reference to `MIN'

At the time I exchanged some e-mails with Jeff, sent one to
this mailing-list (which never made into), later sent one to
the Freetype mailing-list (no replies, see
http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/freetype/2004-April/007042.html),
and another to Keith.

At least another person has the same problem - see
http://linuxquestions.org/questions/history/172177 . I don't
know what's broken, but I assume FreeType or Fontconfig are.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html