[Fontconfig] Slow startup of trivial GNOME 2.6 applications

Thu Oct 21 05:55:18 EST 2004

Phil Race wrote:
> I don't know exactly what version of fontconfig is in gnome 2.6

fontconfig is used by GNOME, but isn't part of it per se.

On Solaris 10, we currently ship fontconfig 2.2.3 (plus some patches
from our L10N teams - at least some of which are in the 2.2.9x series
in CVS, but I haven't checked on all of them).   Last I checked, that
was the latest stable release to come out.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com