[Fontconfig] adding my favorite pcf font

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Thu Oct 28 02:48:06 EST 2004

I'd like to make gnome-terminal aware of my favorite font,
7x14. fc-cache seems to put it under "MiscFixed", and I can't seem to
select the right combination of options to actually use 7x14 when
using MiscFixed.

I tried using a ~/.fonts.conf that looks something like this:

<match target="pattern">
</match>

That didn't seem to make the font visible in the font list.

Am I on the right track?

Zach