[Fontconfig] Re: freetype internals

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Dec 20 11:35:35 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 12:07 -0500, Patrick Lam wrote:

> Is this perhaps what we want?  Do all fonts have to have PIXELSIZE?  I
> couldn't find any way to enumerate all BDF props.

All BDF fonts should have PIXEL_SIZE. This will have the side effect of
catching SFNT encapsulated former-BDF fonts which will also report the
presense of BDF properties. I think that's OK  though; I don't know of
any BDF fonts which aren't either delivered in Unicode or Adobe Symbol
(which fontconfig can transcode to Unicode).

-keith