[Fontconfig] Screen resolutions

David Gómez david at pleyades.net
Sat Feb 26 10:28:45 EST 2005

Hi cga ;),

Yeah, sure ;). Get it at http://pleyades.net/david/afterscreenshot1280.png

> not really time lost.. I'm still pretty clueless about fonts but the
> little that I know I have learned over the last couple of months..
>
> I must have spent over a month gettting fonts to work to my liking. :-(

What i've learned from all this is that the bytecode interpreter is
the choice if you want the best font rendering. Thanks that i live
in a place where software patents have no effect ;) (at least nowadays,
hope that the future law for software patents in Europe won't get
approved...)

cheers,

--
David Gómez                                      Jabber ID: davidge at jabber.org