[Fontconfig] where is Xft2

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Jan 27 09:53:19 EST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Mathew Yeates wrote:

> Can someone tell me where to find the source code for Xft2?

It was at
 http://freedesktop.org/~xlibs/release/
libXft-2.1.6.tar.bz2

The freedesktop.org website is very unusable to me. It is hard to
navigate. (Other problems include many webpages know have character
encodings replaced with real characters in their filenames.)

You may want to get the libXft download from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/libXft-2.1.6.tar.bz2
or ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/libXft-2.1.6.tar.bz2

I don't even know if that is the correct version since I can't see on the
website.

Xft is also bundled with Xorg too.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links