[Fontconfig] Ignoring bitmap fonts by default

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Jan 31 22:12:45 EST 2005

Le samedi 29 janvier 2005 à 21:39 -0800, Keith Packard a écrit :
> The local.conf file included in fontconfig 2.2.99 has a <selectfont>
> element which disables all bitmap fonts.
>
> Is this a good idea for a default?  Or should it just leave those as
> comments?

Well, I had a lot of complains on cooker mailing list when I put
fontconfig 2.2.98 with bitmap fonts disabled (and it took me a while to
find it since it was in local.cf and not in fonts.conf) since some
people are still using bitmap fonts by choice.

I had to enable it back.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandrakesoft.com>
Mandrakesoft