[Fontconfig] Re: [patch]: mmapping FontConfig data structures

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 10 14:25:45 EST 2005

I've incorporated TMPDIR.  ~/.fonts.conf and ~/.fonts seem to be defined
in the global fonts.conf file, not hardcoded, so I've avoided that for
now.  The new patch is at

http://plam.csail.mit.edu/~plam/tmp/fontconfig-050609-tmpdir.diff

pat