[Fontconfig] Some patches

Doodle doodle at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Nov 2 20:20:29 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've compiled FontConfig for OS/2 with OpenWatcom, and
while using it, I've found some smaller memory leaks, which
I've fixed. My OS/2 version is completely clean from memory
leaks now.

I've also put in there the possibility to create a default
config file in case of a first start, so it does not request
any setup (on the OS/2 platform) before using it, only copying
the DLL into a common place.

Even if this "default config file" stuff will not be interesting
for most of you, I think you might be interested in that memory leakage
fix, so, I've zipped up the modified sources and it's available for
download here:

ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/cairo/cairo-1.0.2-2005.11.01/cairo-1.0.2-os2-deps/fontconfig-2.3.2-os2-R3.zip

Sorry for not sending diff, but don't have the GNU tools installed.

Bye,
   Doodle