[Fontconfig] Crash with fontconfig 2.3.92

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Wed Nov 16 03:28:14 PST 2005

Hi,

we have recently switched Mandriva cooker to fontconfig 2.3.92 and I've
got a lot of bug report on a reproducible bug when configuration file is
invalid :

create ~/.fonts.conf with the following data :

<?xml version="1.0"?><!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<fontconfig>
 <match target="font" >
  <edit mode="assign" name="hintstyle" >
	  <const>full</const>
  </edit>
 </match>
</fontconfig>

And you'll get nice crash when starting any application using
fontconfig :)

BTW, running valgrind with this particular config file is causing a lot
of invalid memory access warning in valgrind.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva