[Fontconfig] Patch: fix invalid read access with libxml2 version

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 18 12:34:43 PST 2005

Frederic Crozat wrote:
> When fc-cat (2.3.92) is started without any argument, it crashes.

> the attached patch fixes invalid read access (caused by too early free)
> and some warning cast when using libxml2 for fontconfig 2.3.92

Thanks for the patches; I've committed them.

I've been having trouble receiving mail, and the fontconfig list
archives are broken, so I might have missed some stuff.  Please mail me
again if there's anything that should go in or any bugs.

pat