[Fontconfig] Re: relocations, readonly data

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 19 08:28:37 PST 2005

Great; thanks a lot.  I've committed this patch.  (Yeah, now I don't
need to go back to fc-lang and understand what's going on there; it's
not completely straightforward).

The other patch I'd like to include before 2.4 is Mathias Clasen's
freetype internals patch, but I need to understand what's going on
there.  Apart from that, I think we just need some stability testing of
the branch before we make a 2.4 release.  Keep those bug reports and
patches coming!

pat