[Fontconfig] commit: drastic fontconfig speedups

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 20:33:59 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 23:19 -0500, Patrick Lam wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>
> > Hmm, I might be missing something, but after updating today, my fc-list
> > does not list any fonts anymore. Maybe the optimization was a bit too
> > drastic...
>
> Yeah, there was a problem with the first patch.  It's fixed now though.

If you are referring to

2005-11-28  Patrick Lam  <plam at mit.edu>
        * src/fcint.h:
        * src/fcpat.c (FcPatternFindFullFname):
        * src/fccfg.c (FcConfigBuildFonts):

        Fix problem dating back at least to 2.3.2 where globs weren't
        being applied to patterns loaded from a cache.

my cvs snapshot has that change, and the following one, and still
doesn't list any of the fonts which the snapshot from 20051119 found...

Matthias